Search This Blog

Jul 12, 2023

Ephemera and 19th century publicity Liebig, Cibils and other tradecards

 Collectomania Paradise for 19th trade cards collectors

click on above link and meet   Albert Van den Bosch in his shop




and go here to see 100.000 of my cards : 

more than 100.000 trade cards

It is now 2023 July 12th 

We had a few rough years, due to Corona .....

-  most international London, Paris, USA "fairs" did disappear for months

- so we sold our Truck and also our Home-Shop-house 

-  and we stopped traveling

- and, since 1990  internet was my passion, =  so international business "as usual" continued by mail

- AND once a collector = always a collector : swapping & trading & exchanging went on

- 2021 Ebay got hungry and could not be reached anymore by phone : so we left Ebay

https://www.collectomania.be/default.aspx?reeksnr=Ebay&lang=en&item=search&txtsearch=ebay&btnsearch=Search

 evaluated sales on EBAY here is all my feedback from EBAY

Now all my Ebay sales have been cancelled, If you had interest, then email me ... they are stocked in my archive.

I have 2274 super positive feedbacked sales. I did quit for many reasons. We thank our many buyers … i am confident that they were always VERY satisfied with my service , and hope to meet you back at my other auctions, websites and facebook, look for Collectomania, Antiquariaat Albert van den Bosch or use this link in facebook Albert Van den Bosch or through my websites www.chromo.be  and   www.collectomania.be   < 

I will make me happy if old clients would send me a note ... have a good time

Albert