Search This Blog

Apr 25, 2020

week2020/0007_ENG


saturday April 25th 


week2020/0007_ENGLISH


Collectors definitively do'nt like the commercial aspect of what I had in mind.
So  .   .. NO CROWD FUND .. no investments ... there will be raised   simply a new website Free project in 2022

I got only  feedback and questions of investors ... and just that was not my intention.

So for me things will become a lot easier : initially  i took to many work on me.  It is a relief that things get much more uncomplicated.


So :
- no auctions on www.Chromo.be itself.  
- all regio-managers, will have to do ALL  themselves (accountancy, organise their members, fairs, auctions and so on).  They will get no support financial or whatever from our organisation...... but they can inscribe in 2022 to the organising-website FREE, and ask help in a forum of volunteers.  All will be FREE but we will have to think and brainstorm this over and over.  We will work this out during  2020.... fill in what we need from software in 2021 and ... to end and finish ... being operational during 2022.

This will give me the time to administer and finish my own business smoothly in following years.   
I can now see the NEW WEBSITE  2022 ( name has to be invented ) as my latest project in the collecting-world.  My wife and I are 75 and that new platform will be my last good deed.

So there is no need anymore for a crowd funding.  The new-website will just live on paying advertisers (fairs, shops, commercial catalogues, ... All those who Paypalled investments are paid back.

My websites  www.chromo.be  en www.collectomania.be  will be sold or continued  ............... or Franchised with a contract for help during 2 years by myself.  All to be thought over.
All my personal collections and the shops archive will be sold out.   Lots of these collections will be sold, as in the past already for 50 years : 
at Delcampe, as seller   COLLECTOMANIA  https://www.delcampe.net/nl/verzamelingen/store/collectomania

and 

at Ebay, as seller 
Albert.vandenbosch

There will be a lot of combined lots coming at those internet auctions so regulary check the websites.
- So there will be made a new website (or maybe Chromo.be suits us) and that will be a FRAME-website-platform.  With agenda for fairs and international conventions, shows, musea and expositions worldwide ... that will be fun.
- Such calendar will also contain regional club-evenings, meetings ... flea-markets, brocantes ect..
- Websites of sole collectors ....
- a real big SEARCH engine only to related collecting :  themas, regios, illustrators, editors, brands, old international Firms that edited series : chocolate editions, tobacco, sportclubs,  collectors-lists, catalogues, with prices ( fairs, sellers, merchants, collector sales), and also catalogues with only Star-reference to rarity- lists and info about illustrators, their autographs and abbreviations they used (many had many !!! )
- we will pick out in ALL auctions worldwide the collecting-pieces of our interest and SHARING this ... instead of beeing lonely predaters.  The 10,000nds of topic-forums will keep us so busy and joy-fullfilled that it will be our Heaven-on-Earth
ALL this means that we will be just a service-giving-website driven by cooperation of collectors worldwide providing info and realtime 

All this will be a must-site where you can orientate in your region but  also when travelling


Once a month we will brainstorm further.....and if interested you can mention this to me in an email with CV and your interests.  I promised the guys and girl who did react to collaborate that they are considered by me as "chosen" for the new project 2022 and will be rewarded in 2022 by options and responsibilities in the new Platform.

I will now do more concentration on my business and sellings and will continue on this blog with a 2-monthly-blog and keep all interested updated

keep other collectors informed who don't know me yet,  and please spread this words

and don't forget :  ............ Please stay healthy in these CORONA times